NC Hillel is an independent 501(c)3 non-profit organization and is responsible for raising its own funds. The vast majority of our funding comes from individual donors like you - parents, alumni, students, faculty and community members who care about Jewish life on campus in North Carolina. We also are grateful to receive generous support from the Greensboro, Charlotte, Durham-Chapel Hill, Raleigh-Cary, Winston-Salem, Fayetteville, and Asheville Jewish Federations as well as from Hillel International.
You can support our work in several ways:
- Make a secure donation online! (or mail a check to our office at 210 W. Cameron Avenue, Chapel Hill, NC 27516)
- Give a gift of stock or mutual fund
- Join the Tar Heel Hillel Parents' Club (for parents of UNC-Chapel Hill students)
- Sustain our work by joining the Board of Governors with a gift of $5,000 for three or more years
- Make a planned legacy gift to empower future generations of Jewish leaders
If you would like to discuss any of the giving options above, or to find out how to make a contribution directly to UNC Hillel through UNC-Chapel Hill, please feel free to contact Development & Communications Associate Amanda Genovese at firstname.lastname@example.org or (919) 942-4057.