Information for all holidays
Shanah Tovah! Thank you for celebrating the High Holidays with UNC Hillel. To get started please review the schedule and RSVP. You must RSVP to attend all services and meals, which are free to UNC students. Please have your One Card with you.
We also welcome non-students, and ask you to please consider contributing $90 per person per holiday to help cover costs.
Services and meals will be held at the Hillel at 210 West Cameron Avenue.
- Erev Rosh Hashanah Services | 6:00 - 7:30 p.m. at Hillel (210 West Cameron Avenue)
- Erev Rosh Hashanah Dinner | 7:45 p.m.
Friday, September 29th
- Pre-Fast (Pre-Shabbat) Dinner | 5:15 p.m. at Hillel (210 West Cameron Avenue)
- Kol Nidre Services | 6:30 - 8:45 p.m.
Saturday, September 30th
- Services | 10 a.m. - 12:15 p.m. at Hillel (210 West Cameron Avenue)
- Study Session | 12:30 - 1:30 p.m.
- Study Session | 4:00 - 5:00 p.m.
- Yizkor (Jewish Memorial Service) | 5:00 p.m.
- Concluding Services | 5:30 - 7:30 p.m.(includes Mincha - afternoon service, Ne'ilah - concluding service)
- Break Fast | 7:39 p.m.